- T3/6+ Wound: 2/3, No Save => Need to hit 1 models. Some Dark Eldar & Tyranid.
- T3/5+ W:2/3, Miss Save 2/3 => Need to hit 2 models. Necron Scarabs, Most IG, Standard GEQ.
- T3/4+ W:2/3, Miss Save 1/2 => Need to hit 2 models. IG Stormtroopers
- T3/3+ W:2/3, Miss Save 1/3 => Need to hit 3 models. Sisters of Battle
- T4/6+ Wound: 1/2, No Save => Need to hit 2 models. Ork Boyz
- T4/5+ W:1/2, Miss Save 2/3 => Need to hit 2 models. Genestealers
- T4/4+ W:1/2, Miss Save 1/2 => Need to hit 3 models. SM Scouts/Neophytes
- T4/3+ W:1/2, Miss Save 1/3 => Need to hit 4 models. Space Marines, Necrons, Standard MEQ
- T5/6+ Wound:1/3, No Save => Need to hit 2 models. Ork Warbiker
- T5/5+ W:1/3, Miss Save 2/3 => Need to hit 3 models. Broodlord
- T5/4+ W:1/3, Miss Save 1/2 => Need to hit 4 models. Dethkopta, SM Scout Biker
- T5/3+ W:1/3, Miss Save 1/3 => Need to hit 5 models. SM Biker.
The breakpoint doesn't appear here technically, but I'd draw it at the same place or one step lower (3/4+, 4/5+, 5/6+). For me, that is because I always figure a small blast is only going to catch two models when I'm planning shots. It makes it a pleasant surprise when I get more in a packed squad.
Oh, for Terminator Armor here is the breakdown, remember that the fact that the armor save kicks in versus the Krak makes a big difference.:
- T3/2+ => Need to hit 1 with any shot, but if I was shooting at one, I'd go with the Krak since this is not accounting for chance to hit.
- T4/2+ => Need to hit 2 with ML, 3 with Cyclone or Typhoon. The armor save vs Krak really kills its effectiveness, so Frag squads of Terminators when you can.
- T5/2+ => Needs to hit 5 with ML, 10 with Cyclone or Typhoon. The toughness caught up here with a vengeance. So just Krak these for the 2+. It is the same reason why you should always Krak T6 on the first page.
A bit later, I'm going to try and post the effects of cover. Should be interesting, but I'll predict that this will actually swing things towards the Frags in most cas